Terms and Conditions
Each and every person who visits this website automatically agrees to the following terms and conditions of use, and is presumed to have read and understood it.
Terms & Conditions
- In no event will Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited be liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of or reliance on information provided on this website. The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at the visitor's own risk. The information on this website does not constitute a legal offer and/or contract of any such type between the owner/developer and the visitor.
- The names, marks and copyrights in the artistic style in which they are represented herein belong to and are owned by Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Reproduction is prohibited without prior permission in writing. Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited has the right to alter the information of this website without obligation to communicate any changes.
- A visitor, by the act of submitting information through the website or email will be considered to warrant that he/she has provided true, accurate, current and complete information. By entering a mobile number, a visitor is considered to have consent to Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited to send alerts, promotional SMS and the permission to be contacted.
- Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited shall make every effort to keep the website free of viruses and other harmful components but does not warrant the same. This website and emails from Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery error and the visitor accepts liability for any consequences that may arise from them.
- The designs, plans, specifications, facilities, images, features, etc. shown on this website are only indicative and subject to the approval of the respective authorities. The owner/developer reserves the right to change these without any notice or objections.
- Joyville Shapoorji Housing Private Limited or any of its employees, managers or representatives shall not be responsible for any damage or economic loss arising out of or related to the use of the website.
- The website may contain links to other websites which are not under control of Joyville. Any link to off-site pages or other may be accessed by the visitor at his own risk.
- All disputes concerning to http://www.joyvillehomes.com/ shall be subject to the laws of India and at the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
- The purpose of this marketing document is to give a perspective of the layout upon project completion and to indicate to the customers the extent of the amenities and facilities that may come–up in the project as per the present approved layout. The promoter does not assure anything that is shown in this brochure.
- The customer is requested to kindly base their reliance on the Agreement for Sale/Allotment to be interred into for purchase of the flats/units in the project.
- The Developers shall not be responsible for the expectations of the customers merely on the basis of depictions and contents of this brochure.